So yesterday I had a seminar at. school and it was a waste of time. After school I had to go to the dentist for the checkup of my braces.
Trust me today they hurt a lot!!! I can’t even bite or feel my teeth it hurts and I am not being over dramatic!
I started reading ‘animal farm’ by George(I don’t remember the surname)
Tips to help you during a presentation in front of class:
- Eye Contact with students. (If you don’t want to look at their eyes look at their forehead and it seems like you’re looking at their eyes)
- Stand up straight.
- Be well prepared from before.
- Use our hands to explain things but not too much or keep them by your side.
- Move but not a lot try to find a spot you feel comfortable with.
- Write down points on a folded paper and keep it in your hand. (Incase you forget something)
- Take a deep breath and out!
I think that’s all if there are any other tips that help you put them down below in the comments!
Good luck for those whom are having presentation and have a nice day being strong 💪 and standing up for yourself