So I am going to tell you about the DIY. First let’s start with the equipment you will be needing.
- Paper Cardboard
- Wrapping paper
- Prepare all things in front of you!
- Grab the cardboard and place it on the foam. Put some tape to keep the cardboard in place and cut the around it cutting the foam.
- Stick the cardboard with the foam and then wrap the wrapping paper around them.
- When finished insert needles on the cardboard side.
- If you want do a little box to keep your bracelets this is done by:
- grabbing a piece of cardboard.
- Bend the sides and cut around 1-2cm to bend the strips.
- Glue the sides with the front.
- Then glue it to the jewellery organizer.
That’s all for now!