I got nominated by Vintage Tea Rose for an amazing award called the Mystery Award. Thank you so much she has a lovely blog and you should follow her.
THE AWARD CREATOR IS OKOTO ENIGMA AND HER BLOG CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- Put the award logo in your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice and one weird/funny question.
- Share links to your best posts.
Three Things about myself:
- I love reading fiction and romance books and later on think of images that I can draw from the books I read.
- I change what I like and don’t so many times to keep up so…
- I like all colours and too difficult for me to choose one.
I nominate the following blogs:
Questions for my nominees: (comment below)
- What’s your favourite movie of all time?
- What do you like the most about your life?
- Who’s your idol and why?
- Who’s your favourite artist and why?
- What’s the weirdest thing you did in childhood?
Vintage Tea Rose’s Questions:
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
The accomplishment I am proud of is that I grew out of my shell and started reflecting on life and started this blog.
2.What was the last picture you took on your phone?
Last picture: beautiful platter of pizzas.
3.What is the best and worst purchase you have made so far?
Best purchase as an object would be my phone and the worst would be when ordering online and I receive xs clothes.
4. Favourite thing about having your childhood when you did? (For instance, for me I was born in 1992, and I feel like the last, really good, childhood took place before 2000. We still played out all the time, climbing trees, playing with our imagination, whilst technology was starting up in the way of computer games, PlayStation etc.. I feel like we had the best of both worlds; a real childhood and the excitement of technology – before it completely took over. Now I see kids under 5 owning phones, and only playing indoors on games, kids have Facebook and Twitter… But do the people born in the 2000 + consider their childhoods to be the best?)
My favourite thing about my childhood is having clubs and imagining things like we were mermaids, faeries, etc…
5.Name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why.
Favourite Blogger is that I don’t have one. There are so many good blogs but I like the person and knowledge blogs mostly because I learn something new or I help other people in their lives.
6.Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
I sleep with door open (aka claustrophobic).
That’s all about the award! Don’t forget to follow the rules those who I nominated! Have a splendid day : )